Part I – Important questions to ask yourself
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s your most important need that drives you ?
- What makes you connect with people?
- What makes you disconnect from people?
Part II – Follow up questions to the above:
- What if your biggest fear came true – what will happen 6 months, 1 year, 5 years from then?
- What happens if that need is not met? What can you do about it for yourself?
- What do you do that shows that you value them? Do they see it and feel it too?
- What if you were forced to stay connected with them? What do you need to develop within yourself so that you can remain happy despite of how they are?
2 Replies to “4 important questions to ask yourself”
Very nice. God bless you.
Good question. Stay blessed